The following are a few commonly asked viva questions for Digital Electronics experiments:
- What is Boolean Algebra?
- Define a logi-gate. Why is it called so?
- What is positive logic and negative logic?
- Define a truth table.
- Define an analog signal and a digital signal.
- List out the IC’s for various logic operations like NAND, NOR, XOR, OR, AND etc.
- What is De Morgan’s theorem?
- What is the use of De Morgan’s theorem?
- Implement the various logics using the NOR gate.
- Implement the various logic gates using the NAND gate.
- Give the difference between a Full and Half- Adder.
- Write down the Truth table for the following logic circuit. Also name the logic gate obtained.
Check out this useful tool:
- What is the value of Y=A.B+A if
- What is the difference between half and full-subtractor?
[wpedon id="7041" align="center"]