I hope you’re enjoying my poster. If you have any questions regarding my work then you can ping me via any of the links given below
Connect with me to keep up with updates on my work
My name is Manas Sharma, and I’m a Ph.D. student in the Computational Materials Science group of Prof. Dr. Marek Sierka.
- Personal Website: click here
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/manassharma07
- Instagram (Phys Whiz): https://www.instagram.com/___physwhiz___
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Bragitoff_physics
- GitHub: https://github.com/manassharma07
- Facebook (BragitOff): https://www.facebook.com/bragitoff
- Facebook (Phys Whiz): https://www.facebook.com/physwhizforum
- Email: manas.sharma[at]uni-jena.de
Ph.D. researcher at Friedrich-Schiller University Jena, Germany. I’m a physicist specializing in computational material science. I write efficient codes for simulating light-matter interactions at atomic scales. I like to develop Physics, DFT, and Machine Learning related apps and software from time to time. Can code in most of the popular languages. I like to share my knowledge in Physics and applications using this Blog and a YouTube channel.
[wpedon id="7041" align="center"]