Celesse is a Digital Assistant for Scientists and Engineers.
It reacts to voice or written commands/queries.
Celesse is in a budding stage, and expected to become more and more powerful and wiser with future updates.
It is different from the existing Digital Assistants, like Cortana and Siri, in that it is especially designed for Scientists and Engineers.
It is a really geeky Digital Assistant.
Google Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bragitoff.voiceassistant
Here are some of the existing capabilities:
1. Solve a simple Mathematical Expression
2. Properties of chemical elements like: Atomic Number, Mass Number, etc.
3. Pull up Wikipedia intros for a query
4. Tell a Science/Nerd joke.
5. Answer personal questions.
6. Tell the Moon Phase.
The following is the list of supported queries(will be updated with time):
- What is your name?
- How are you?
- What is the meaning of your name?
- What is the phase of the moon today?
- What is the atomic number of Carbon(or any other element)?
- What is the atomic mass of Sodium(or any other element)?
- What is the electronegativity of Chlorine(or any other element)?
- What is melting point of Oxygen?
- What is 5 + 3?
- What is 5 times 12?
- What is 4 divided by 2?
- Tell me a joke.
- Tell me about Black Holes(or any other topic).
- Who was Neils Bohr(or any other personality)?
- What are Bosons?
More commands/queries support will be added with future updates. Some of the existing features maybe buggy or not work as expected. But it is only the first version of the app, and I will keep rolling out updates.
If you liked it, then do leave a rating and a review. I would appreciate some feedback and suggestions for future versions.