- Define and Declare the function
- Input initial boundary value, final boundary value and length of interval
- Calculate number of strips, n=(final boundary value-initial boundary value)/length of interval
- Perform the following operations in loop
- Initialize se=0,s0=0
- Do the following using a loop
- print the ans
Ph.D. researcher at Friedrich-Schiller University Jena, Germany. I’m a physicist specializing in computational material science. I write efficient codes for simulating light-matter interactions at atomic scales. I like to develop Physics, DFT, and Machine Learning related apps and software from time to time. Can code in most of the popular languages. I like to share my knowledge in Physics and applications using this Blog and a YouTube channel.