(adjective) Meaning: of or pertaining to cooking.
How to use culinary in a sentence.
1. I have been interested in the culinary arts from a young age.
2. It ‘s not just culinary delight, but a comfortable, effortless, night out.
3. I want to start a shop on culinary tools and materials in the city.
4. Maintaining of the culinary in a five star hotel is a challenging job.
5. I’m fond of watching various kinds of culinary shown on cookery shows.
6. They serve a variety of culinary delights.
7. Luckily for the birds, the city ‘s renowned culinary specialities don’t include fowl.
8. Now you can create your own culinary masterpiece without the hassle.
9. The menu is packed with intriguing culinary delights to tempt even the most jaded palate.
10. Among the culinary specialities of the region are the sausages and salamis made from wild boar.
Ph.D. researcher at Friedrich-Schiller University Jena, Germany. I’m a physicist specializing in computational material science. I write efficient codes for simulating light-matter interactions at atomic scales. I like to develop Physics, DFT, and Machine Learning related apps and software from time to time. Can code in most of the popular languages. I like to share my knowledge in Physics and applications using this Blog and a YouTube channel.