(adjective) Meaning: qualities that make one loved by everyone; inspiring affection, warm sympathy
Modifications: can be used as a verb, ‘endear’ ; cause to be loved or adored.
image sentence: I can’t help but wonder about those people who don’t find a kitten, as cute as this, endearing.
Synonyms: darling, amiable, adorable, lovesome, sweet, lovable, delightful, charming, lovely, enchanting, beguilling, appealing
Antonyms: hateful, abominable, detestful, loathsome, unlovable,
Other sentences with the word endearing in them/ How to use ‘endearing’ in a sentence?
1. Katherine had the most endearing smile I had ever seen.
2. Most people find puppies and kittens endearing.
3. Little kids often have the most endearing grin.
4. People with good character and spirits are endeared to others.
5. Brad Pitt has many endearing traits.
First known use/Origin: around 1580