1. All the candidates already registered online/offline through the University for the current academic year will now be eligible for admission to all courses wherever they meet the eligibility criteria.
2. All candidates who have not already registered will be required to fill the University registration form on the payment of INR 100 (General/OBC) / 50 (SC/ST/PwD), along with the college Admission form in case s/he meets the cut-…off and qualifies for admission. This
registration made in a college will be valid in case the candidate takes admission in another college/course in the subsequent cut-off lists.
3. Each student shall give an undertaking declaring that s/he is taking admission in a UG course of three-year duration in full consciousness and awareness.
4. Additional eligibility criteria will be available on the college website as per the practice of 2012-13. There will be no additional eligibility criteria for SC/ST/PwD candidates.
5. Procedure for admissions of Kashmiri Migrants, CW, Foreign Students, Sports and ECA remains unaltered.
6. The last date of admissions for this year will be July 31, 2014.