Dedicated to all Doctors
10 reasons why I chose Doctor as profession:
1. I hate sleeping.
2. I have enjoyed my life in childhood.
3. I can’t Live without Tension.
4. I wanted 2 have a disturbed life.
5. I believe in Geeta “karm karo fal ki chinta mat karo”.
6. I wanted 2 take revenge on myself.
7. I love dreaming diseases .
8. I love 2 work on holidays.
9. I can’t live without mobile hooked on my ears even in the bathroom .
(the best one)
10.I love to get money only when I am too old to enjoy it.
Ph.D. researcher at Friedrich-Schiller University Jena, Germany. I’m a physicist specializing in computational material science. I write efficient codes for simulating light-matter interactions at atomic scales. I like to develop Physics, DFT, and Machine Learning related apps and software from time to time. Can code in most of the popular languages. I like to share my knowledge in Physics and applications using this Blog and a YouTube channel.